WHO WE ARE
Canine Detection & Inspection Services (CDIS) is a reputable, highly-trained group of professionals you can rely on for timely and accurate bed bug inspection services. CDIS guarantees to arrive at your property with a discreet, clean, healthy and professionally trained bed bug detection dog. Our certified canine handlers and bed bug detection dogs train on scent discrimination every day in order to provide you with cutting edge bed bug inspection services. Our teams are nationally recognized as NESDCA certified.
WE HAVE YOUR BEST INTERESTS IN MIND
CDIS is an inspection and detection company only and does not provide bed bug treatment services. We believe this independent review provides a great value to our clients as we do not have a vested interest in the outcome of each inspection. We are an unbiased, third-party advocate that can provide you with actionable data to help you make decisions for your property.
EXPANDING OUR SCENT DETECTION CAPABILITIES
Over the last twelve years, we have been recognized as an industry leader in bed bug scent detection. Also during that time, our technical experts have continued to seek out the additional areas where canine scent detection can add value to the public and to the marketplace. One of these areas we have expanded into is Conservation Scent Detection.
Conservation Scent Detection involves utilizing a dog’s keen sense of smell and close bond to a human partner to aid in preserving, restoring, and protecting our environment and the plants, animals, and people that share it. Three specific areas of focus include:
- Energy Industry Detection
- Invasive Species Detection
- Endangered Species Detection
WHY CHOOSE US?
- 50+ years canine handling experience
- State of the art training facility
- In-House Technical Director & Trainer
- NPMA Canine Advisory Board member
- 12 years in business serving the region
- Licensed pest control operators
- 3 NESDCA certified canine teams
- Daily training on scent discrimination
- Commercially insured, licensed & bonded
- 24/7 365 response capability
- Multiple team deployment
- Contract processing & scheduling team
- Electronic inspection reports in 24 hrs
- Servicing IL, IN, IA, MI, MO & WI